2500 RPM steel building and HVAC screwdriver drives screws joining multiple sheets of 24-10 gauge steel. When the screw head reaches the selected torque the adjustable clutch slips with minimum reaction force. This model is popular with metal building and roofing contractors who normally join thin gauge to heavier gauge materials.
- Maximum fastening control/minimum reaction force
- Smooth action, 21 position adjustable clutch - 0 to 140 in.-lbs
- Self-locking, push-in quick change 1/4 in. hex chuck for fast accessory changes
- Powerful 6.5 amp motor for maximum driving power
- Metal Fastening Adjustable Clutch Screwdriver (6780-20)
- Belt Clip