Delivering 300 ft-lbs. of torque and weighing only 6 lb., this tool has a great power to weight ratio. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1,800 RPM (no load). This model features a friction ring (hog ring) socket retention system for applications involving frequent changing of accessories, and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time.
- 300 ft.-lbs. of torque - more torque saves time
- AC-DC rocker switch for quick selection of Forward and reverse
- Powerful 7 amp motor, 1,800 RPM and 2600 IPM (no load)
- Lightweight (6 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
- Friction ring ('hog' ring) socket retention system
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 1/2 in. Square Drive Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch - 9071-20
- Product Manual