This model features a Quik-Lok cord, pin-detent system to securely retain sockets or adapters, and a variable speed reversing switch for added control in drilling applications or driving lag-bolts. Delivering 300 ft-lbs. of torque and weighing only 6 lb., this tool has a great power to weight ratio. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1,800 RPM (no load). The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time.
- 10 ft. Quik-Lok 2-wire cord
- 300 ft-lbs. of torque - more torque saves time
- AC-only variable speed reversing switch with speed setting dial
- Powerful 7 amp motor, 600-1,800 RPM and 1,000-2,600 IPM (no load)
- Lightweight (6 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
- Pin detent system to securely retain sockets and adapters
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 1/2 in. Square Drive Variable-Speed Impact Wrench - 9072-20
- Product Manual