Open Box items are new items that may have minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or have been shipped to the CPO warehouse as an incomplete unit. Open Box items may or may not include all original accessories and/or original manufacturer packaging. Each unit is inspected to meet CPO Open Box criteria and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. CPO 120-day money back guarantee.
This model features a Quik-Lok cord, pin-detent system to securely retain sockets or adapters, and a variable speed reversing switch for added control in drilling applications or driving lag-bolts. Delivering 300 ft-lbs. of torque and weighing only 6 lb., this tool has a great power to weight ratio. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1,800 RPM (no load). The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time.
- 10 ft. Quik-Lok 2-wire cord
- 300 ft-lbs. of torque - more torque saves time
- AC-only variable speed reversing switch with speed setting dial
- Powerful 7 amp motor, 600-1,800 RPM and 1,000-2,600 IPM (no load)
- Lightweight (6 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
- Pin detent system to securely retain sockets and adapters
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 1/2 in. Square Drive Variable-Speed Impact Wrench - 9072-20
- Product Manual