Delivering a whopping 380 ft-lbs. of torque and weighing only 6.2 lb., this tool has a fantastic power to weight ratio. The 3/4 in. square anvil is more resistant to long term fatigue than a 1/2 in. anvil. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1,750 RPM (no load). This model features a friction ring and through hole socket retention, and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time.
- 380 ft.-lbs. of torque - more torque saves time
- AC-DC rocker switch for quick selection of Forward and reverse
- Powerful 7 amp motor, 1,750 RPM and 2500 IPM (no load)
- Lightweight (6.2 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
- Friction ring and through hole socket retention
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 3/4 in. Square Drive Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch - 9075-20
- Product Manual