Milwaukee 9096-20 7 Amp 5/8 in. Hex Impact WrenchModel: miln9096-20
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 9096-20 7 Amp 5/8 in. Hex Impact Wrench
- Features a 5/8 in. hex quick-change retention system for fast, secure insertion/removal of auger bits and socket adaptors
- Milwaukee built motor coupled with a large ram and anvil which produce up to 315 ft-lbs. of torque
- All-metal front housing to withstand rough job-site abuse
- Mid-positioned handle provides better balance
- Milwaukee QUIK-LOK cord system, for fast, easy cord replacement
- Variable speed switch for maximum user control, 600 - 1,800 RPM
- 5/8 in. Hex Drive Variable-Speed Quick-Change Impact Wrench - 9096-20
- Product Manual
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878