The Milwaukee RedStick Expandable Level program features a commitment to long life performance with reinforced components protecting the level & expansion system from wear & damage while in use on the jobsite - requiring NO MAINTENANCE even upon heavy use. Additionally, the durable lock mechanism provides reliable performance in read out & repeat measurements. SHARPSITE vial technology offers the industry's best readability and impact protected durability. All in, the Milwaukee REDSTICK Expandable Levels demonstrate a commitment to the building trades above and beyond current competitive offerings with long life performance and a no maintenance solution. The Redstick 6.5 ft. - 12 ft. Expandable Level is a dedicated plate-to-plate unit providing framers and interior systems contractors a 78 in. level when collapsed, capable of plumbing up to 12 ft. walls and structures.
- Reinforced internal components protect the level from damage or wear upon drop, tip, or heavy use providing long life performance & requiring no maintenance.
- Durable inset lock is surrounded by all metal ibeam frame for added protection and optimized placement to avoid pinch points.
- SHARPSITE VIAL TECHNOLOGY - Best readability. Impact protected.
- GUARANTEED LIFETIME ACCURACY - Accurate to .029 degrees ( .0005 in./in, 0,5mm/M). In closed position only.
- Adjustable extension mechanism for ultimate slide control.
- Secure, tool removable stand offs included for manuevering around braces in application.
- Dual vial for additional reference in level position when extended.
- Full grip frame for improved ergonomics in transport & application.
- Precision milled measuring surface guarantees accuracy in all working positions.
- Integrated measurement scale (SAE & Metric) for quick reference & repeat measurements.
- 6.5 ft. - 12 ft. REDSTICK Expandable Level - MLXP712
- (2) Expandable Level Stand Off - MLXPSTND