The Milwaukee RedStick Expandable Level program features a commitment to long life performance with reinforced components protecting the level & expansion system from wear & damage while in use on the jobsite - requiring NO MAINTENANCE even upon heavy use. Additionally, the durable lock mechanism provides reliable performance in read out & repeat measurements. SHARPSITE vial technology offers the industry's best readability and impact protected durability. All in, the Milwaukee REDSTICK Expandable Levels demonstrate a commitment to the building trades above and beyond current competitive offerings with long life performance and a no maintenance solution. The REDSTICK 48 in. - 78 in. Magnetic Expandable Level will deliver unmatched performance in commercial door, window, and point-to-point install applications. This solution will feature strong, Amplified Rare Earth magnets for maximum holding power on steel studs and door frames.
- Reinforced internal components protect the level from damage or wear upon drop, tip, or heavy use providing long life performance & requiring no maintenance.
- Durable inset lock is surrounded by all metal ibeam frame for added protection and optimized placement to avoid pinch points.
- AMPLIFIED RARE EARTH MAGNETS - Maximum holding power.
- SHARPSITE VIAL TECHNOLOGY - Best readability. Impact protected.
- GUARANTEED LIFETIME ACCURACY - Accurate to .029 degrees (.0005 in./in, 0,5mm/M). In closed position only.
- Adjustable extension mechanisn for ultimate slide control.
- Full grip frame for improved ergonomics in transport & application.
- Precision milled measuring surface guarantees accuracy in all working positions.
- Integrated measurement scale (SAE & Metric) for quick reference & repeat measurements.
- 48 in. - 78 in. REDSTICK Magnetic Expandable Level - MLXPM78